<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 07, 2008,7:40 AM
-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA (:




















Blessed birthday to you lao po! :D my wifey, my partner in crime, my cello partner, my wonderful friend! Eighteen already and I'm so glad you were borned! Haha, I just had to post this today because I know I won't be online tmrw, enjoy yourself my dear!!!




It's been such a joy knowing you, since primary two. Haha, even though we weren't close at all in primarytwo but I knew of your existence! I guess it was secondary one when we started getting to know each other yah? I rmb going crazy and laughing so much with you when we were discussing which instru to take up in co, the most unpopular one becos we desperately wanted to get into co, so we chose cello(: which turned out to be the coolest instru :D !! Then we had so much fun tog in onepurity, disturbing cy, forming silly zithel, stoning & eating so much at macs, crashing nicole's hse, doing retarded things in the mep room after zhao's lsn, saying occ & cher were gui hun-ing.



Then whenever we had co, it was always YOU PON I PON, YOU GO I GO kinda thing:D That's why we had never been to a co camp ;D Sectwo came & we were so lucky! We were in the same class agn! WOOHOO 2faith yah? Had a spanking good time with you throughout the year, forming of shalarhayawha, our po shui jie, writing angel-mortal stuffs (you were my angel btw!), going crazy during supok's lessons, copying ting xie, singing songs to old folks, walking along the highway with bbq stuffs (super funny can!), twofaith chalet, going for concerts tog, disturbing couples at esplanade rooftop, eating at out of the pan (i rmb our salad, very disgusting!)etc. YAY, great times!



Even though we splitted in secthree, amazingly, we still kept in contact & remained super good friends! :D Thanks to co, & mep lessons right! :D Mep was never a bore with you, always gossiping with me (even though we're sitting right in front), eating orange bowl, talking talking & more talking. Then we even went to beijing tog, WE HAD SUCH A BLAST. We both cried like some babies when we departed at the airport & brenda tan thought we were mad, having so much fun at beijing, doing library cips tog ETC. It was such an exciting year yah? Sec four came & we studied hard, played hard, laughed hard too.


So honestly speaking, I wouldn't have survived my secondary school days without you stellachuaqiying! You are very important to me!! & since today is your special day, I dedicate this day to you & I do hope for the BEST & only the BEST in everything you do. Once agn, happy birthday lao po! :D I love you!!!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x