<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 20, 2008,3:51 AM
-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDU!!! :D

































So.. stella & I popped over at Dudu's house on sat to surprise her with her gifts on her very special day :D Haha, super impromtu, cos we just thought of it the night before & it worked out fine! Whoopeedoo :D Anyway, dudu's mum is really funny!!! Hahaha & i just realised how much my cheena sucks because I can never converse in cheena properly. We headed to causeway point for pastamania & my all-time love, ice milk tea from mos burger! Hope you had a fantastic day dudu!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I mean it!! I do!!! xD








Okay, stella & I got lost at clementi :O Couldn't find our way to NUS but thank goodness we sorta understood what the bus uncle was saying & we managed to get there safely. Of course we walked A LOT. & when i say A LOT i mean A LOT. Haha, basically from our end to the other becos the bus just didn't wanna come. Great oppportunity to burn off fats! :D We were laughing so hard in the toilet when we had to try on the uniform, which was totally REDDDDD & i think we really look like an ang poh you know!!! Very malu!!! & my stupid skirt is too longgg, which indirectly means I'm too short, I've got short legs! AHHHHH!!!!








Man jiang hong sounds nice actually, it's a fast song & it's nice playing it!!! :D Hahaha the joke of the day was basically yi siang! :p Hahaha, was trying my best to control my laughter when he was so kan chiong!!! Stella tooo!!! Thou shalt not elaborate here! Looks can really be deceiving, mhmm :D Had dinner with my family after that, KOREAN FOOD ROCKS! & I'm glad my bro's back, I've got someone else to annoy!








Other things to thank God for (week3):



# I experienced a miracle from God, really! On thursday.. I happily left the house without taking my wallet & only realised that upon boarding the bus, super malu. Then i had to rush back home to get it & only arrived at the bus stop at 7.50am. Which means I had 40mins to get to sch. The jam was super bad & I was really super scared. Becos I usually take one hr plus to get to sch on thurs, thanks to the crazy jam due to working adults. Nevertheless I prayed & told God I REALLY WANTED TO BE THERE ON TIME! I was telling myself, if God wants me to be on time, somehow or rather I will be so no worries. I dozed off. At the rj bus stop I met this blind lady & I had to help her up her bus, so I waited with her & at the same time I was damn scared I'll be late. Thank God I made it in time, surprisingly!!!!!! Everything turned out right! Praise God!






# Headed back to stnicks on friday for orange bowl & ice tea :D I love stnicks!!! & I did some catching up with Rachel too! That silly madwoman is damn bimbotic lah, join cheerleading hor!! Haha no lah, for the fun of it, it's okayy:D I met xuejun & dawnyybaby too! Ehh, I'm NOT short!!!! I missed mrs chan though! AWW.




# Lisa's msg made my day, really, it did it did! :D



# I'm actually breathing in the same air as my dearest jaychou, charmaine sheh, kevin cheng & bosco right now! How awesome is that! Hahaha though I'm seriously sad that I can't see them thanks to work & test to mug for, if we're fated, WE'LL MEET AGN!!!! :D Hahaha okay crap.



# School still rocks! PE is horrible though! I really don't like ball games, spare me! Anyway, really thank Nina for all the encouraging things she said during the five rounds (timing!) becos it made a lot of sense while going through that torturous five rounds yes.



OKAY, EVERYONE ENJOY UR WEEK AHEAD! Say "no" to monday blues! Embrace it!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x