<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 04, 2008,4:23 AM
-

EVENTFUL THREE DAYS!



HELLOOO EVERYONE!!! School has officially started & I'm so loving it right now!!! Take a look at this picture!! SPOT SOME STNICKS PPLE??? :D Yayy it's really nice to see blue & white stnicks uniform around school!!! & THE FACT THAT IM A J2 RIGHT NOW STILL HASN'T REALLY SINK IN! haha, i feel old!!! Anyway, I enjoyed my first three days, to the max. I kid you not. & please give me a round of applause, because I managed to get to school ON TIME (my new yr's resolution) & I'm so damn proud of my accomplishment! HAHA, don't wanna chiong into sch, run away from mrtong & sit at the grandstand anymore! NO MORE K!!!! It's time to kick off that bad habit! :D



So.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIEYING!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!! I hope you two had a blast on the very first day of school! :D Froggie, I hope you like the gigantic card that I made, haha, it's quite disgusting but the thought counts alrights? & JASON FOO!!! I hope you stay lame & crack me up with your super funny jokes!!! Hope you & ah nah will keep having more scandals to keep me entertained! :D



Went to meet pala at raffles (: WE GOT JIEYING EIGHTEEN DONUTS from donut factory for her eighteen birthday! :D I LOVE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE! Haha & had ding tai feng too!! How i wished oba, winnie & minger could make it, but it's okay, ANOTHER OUTING!!!! Haha, was laughing so much during linner? dunch? Because of some funny stories:D Anyway we ate a lot too, & I LOVE XIAOLONGBAOs! Treat me!!!!

LOL, why are we in stnicks uniform right? EHHH I MISS MY PINAFORE BADLY OKAY!!! It's so loose & light & I feel free in it :D I LOVE MY BLUE PINAFORE!!! Ten yrs in it!! I'M GOT FEELINGS FOR IT OKAY! :D Haha, it was super funny seeing one another in pinafore after a year :D & LOOK!!! ITS A DOG!!!

& GRACE GOT A PIG! pigs are everywhere! :p


HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE WEEK!

# Managed to go for countdown with my family @ pathetic little amk but at least I saw mark lee!! :D & I was with my family :D & everyone was so nice at macs during supper, & I love bullying my brother!
# Birthday celebration for jieying
# I've got really good teachers this year! YAY! :D I like our fatherly maths teacher, our super crazy bio teacher, our really scary but nice econs teacher, our really really nice & good chem teacher!!!
# I don't like my geepee class though! & I miss A07 (last yr's class) & MS ANG!!!! oh my tian!
# Ms ang actually told me she missed our class too! & asked if I received the photos! WOWWWW SHE RMBEDDD!! OH MY TIANNNNN MS ANG ROCKS!!!
# 5 rounds of pe today! :O I could have died!!!
# I shrunk!!! OH MY TIAN I SHRUNK!!! by one pathetic cm!! Don't care! I refuse to believe! Anyway, so glad I didn't gain weight! :D
# MY CLASSMATES TOTALLY SABO-ED ME!!!!! OH MY TIAN!!!! This is the biggest joke ever!!!! HELLO, IM AUDREY CHONG, & IM YOUR NEW PE REP!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! WAHHHHH I'm going to die for all pe lessons & Miss Lim seems funny & fierce at the same time! AHHHH, you like me but I don' like you!!!!
# Mr Tiew is cool! He has facebook! :D & I like talking to him about his "special friend"! SO SOOO GLAD HE'S STILL MY CT! YAYYY :D
# Lectures/Tutorials were productive, & I managed to pay attention! OH YAH, we sat in the FIRST ROW as well, for all tutorials :D GREAT JOB!
# I MET CHERYL LIM XIU QI TODAYYYYY :D Happy happyyy!!!!!!!!! I was still telling sijia how long I haven't been seeing that gong putt & I FINALLY SAW HER TODAY!!! Oh my tian!!! I love my friends!!!! & HEYYY IM NOT SHORT OKAY!
# Kailing & soksok came back todayy :D REJOICE!!!!
# Stella saw me squeezing up the highly compressible bus 138 today too!!! So sad our feilunhai cd has not arrived yet! TMRW then! :D
# Seeing my wonderful friends in school totally makes my day!!! :D Especially S24 pple! On tue we had bio lecture & it was such a great sight to see weining, yanjia, yanzhen, joannah, jason & singhui sitting tog in one row! SIJIA & I were two rows behind :D It was such a wonderful feeling lah! It made me thought of the past (: GREAT MEMORIES!
# Diva chai is an OGL!!! :D Yayyy ivy must jiayou okay! Get high!!!! :D
# During cca carnival today I bullied ng joon hong! Haha, what a funny teacher!




HOPE THE WEEK HAS BEEN EQUALLY AWESOME FOR ALL OUR YOU GUYS!!! :D
Gotta really really thank God for this fantastic week! Especially ever since sch started! My life has been great :D loves(:




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x