<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 25, 2006,8:53 PM
-

hello! prelims in four days & i'm still online so yep, i've decided i'll not touch the com from today onwards, aft this last entry till aft prelims. anyway it's week nine, & school sucked to the core this week because all the mocks made me extremely stressed up. well, especially chem. i could almost sit there & just cry okay! but nehmind, it's overrr! :D oral on tue was disastrous. i was freaking out when gen went out of the ava room. had to keep on walking to calm myself down. anyway the passage was alright but i stumbled my way thru, GREAT! pic was ok but i couldn't really speak properly because the female examiner looked so scary, oh my tian she gave me that you-are-out-of-point look! :O conversation sucked. the male examiner actually stood up & walked away when i started talking! HEY HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT OKAY! ):

mocks mocks mocks mocks! bio today was terrible, im 563% positive that i'll fail this test. i din even bother studying & all of us stayed up last nite to complete our lit essays. we love channy chan chan! (: oba hasn't been in sch for at least 2 & a half days, haiiiiiiiiis. been rotating seats recently. fun-ness!!!! i love bullying luochen! anw boo to differentiation & hurray to integration! xD went to the library today with frog rock pala & 'innocent' mh, & borrowed xmen! wahahaha JEANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! slept till 730 aft that. okok so byebye computer till aft prelims! :D

30/8 wed English Language (I) & (II)
31/8 thurs Mep (I) & (II)
11/9 mon Higher Chinese Language (I)
Additional Mathematics (I)
12/9 tue Elective History
13/9 wed Chemistry (I) & (II)
14/9 thurs Literature
15/9 fri Aditional Mathematics (II)
Higher Chinese Language (II)
18/9 mon I DON'T TAKE PHYSICS :P
19/9 tue Biology (I) & (II)
20/9 wed Chemistry Practical
21/9 thurs Emaths (II)
Social Studies
25/9 mon Biology Practical
26/9 tue Emaths (I)

so yup, there goes my ENTIRE sept! byebyebye.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x