<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttp://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 07, 2010,9:03 PM
-And I'll taste every moment and live it out loud

Week 12 is yet another busy one! But I'm cherishing all these last moments in hall, who knows whether I'll be back during the next academic year. :D Anyway, monday was spent filming epic videos for command. We spent the entire night filming. Went for dance uncensored with the block at UCC after class. Had to rush like mad because we wanted to make sure our tickets weren't given to others. :D It was awesome! And I had so much fun laughing at some dance items. Continued filming command videos last night. NGs are especially funny! :D I think we're not cut out to be actors and actresses la. I skipped class today cause I'm gonna camp in my room to mug full force (after i finish this entry). Tonight's another busy night with meeting during dinner and command to prepare for. Yet I think it's all worth it because these people mean a lot to me. :) Dudu and I spent our tues night sabo-ing joseph on facebook and I laughed until my stomach was so painful. Then was htht with joseph and dudu till 4am, we haven't done that in the longest time and I'm so glad we did it. I'm so happy I got to eat my favourite beehoon at the deck on wed with dudu after which we went to collect our brownies from central forum :D I missed xiaolongbao buffet with bizcommers :(((( But sometimes we need to give up some stuffs to accomplish others. I just hope they remember to tag me on a xiaolongbao! That'll be good enough :D Hahaha.




Anyone can easily walk away from somebody else.
Nobody is forced to stay; we all have choices.
The real test is if someone would rather stay with you,
even though walking away could be so much easier.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x