<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttp://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 08, 2010,9:45 AM
-You see me through the seasons

Week 5, Tuesday 2am, I'm feeling drained.

I just finished reading through my linear algebra II notes for tomorrow's lecture. It's abstract to the max I feel like dying while reading it and trying my best to understand at least 50% of it, making it a lot easier tomorrow during lecture.

I kept wanting to doze off during class today and stoned a lot during tutorials. I think it's the aftermath of a crazy crazy week. I think it was chingay full dress on saturday that made me so tired and because I haven't rested enough on sunday this is what happens to me on monday. Saturday full dress was okay, a lot of waiting time as usual and we never fail to entertain ourselves with bridge. We seize every opportunity thrown at us to play bridge. Haha. Came back to kr at around 12plus am and then it was supper (super duper delicious!!!! :D) till 2plus am. Woke up for church at 8am and chionged all the way to expo. Thank God I was on time! And coffee kept me wide awake during sermon. :D I bought lunch home for my mum and bro. It feels good doing stuffs for my family even though it was really very tiring because by then the caffeine wasn't working anymore and I was lugging my heavy file and probability textbook back. But I think it's a blessing to do things for my family :)

ABC meeting at 11pm and we decorated the Ablock tables till 2plus am. Lectures and tutorials followed by rushing around NUS to settle welfare & biz comm stuffs. Chionged through my gene & soc assignment due this wed 9am oh my tian help me!!! Really thank God for sijia! :D She helped me a lot a lot! It's good to have bio genius friends around! Supported road race at 7pm and chingay from 8plus onwards till 10pm. I'm soooooooooo tired I need a good night's sleep! Another long day tmrw 12-8pm classes and I'm sad my two hour break in between will be burnt because I've got duty at the staff club for biz comm. Co prac at 8pm and block meeting at 10pm. I wonder what time my day will end tomorrow. Hopefully before 12am!

I'm really looking forward to cny break + recess week :D
I need a break!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x