<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttp://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 12, 2008,10:13 AM
-

MY CUTE LITTLE KID-BJOHN (:

I love my cute little kid! He's the only person that makes me happy going for cip coming wednesday! Bjohn is seriously super cute lah!!! :D I went to check the other photo that mel took and my ears were really red, HAHA. The power of Bjohn! He made me extremely high during cip & I love teaching such teachable kids. Yayye. It was really the best cip days ever. Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY & HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! :D Be blessed on your bday & all year round. I thank God that i got to know you guys during first three months because i really had an awesome time with you all. Orientation, rushing for econs lessons (trying to sit first row so that we won't have to answer qns), running like mad during pe lessons, sitting & eating together as a class, playing qing ni gen wo zhe yang zuo & going out together for dinner after school was really super fun lah. I MISS I MISS I MISS! But anyway, I hope you guys had a superbly good birthday (sarah, no sad birthdays ah)!!! :D



I came online to do geepee essay discussion with my group mates and oh my tian they got me really high! SERIOUSLY! I bet everyone in that convo was damn high too. Almost three quarter of our convo was pure gossiping and we made timothy tell us who he thought was the top three prettiest girls in our geepee class! HAHAHAHA I shall not reveal & on monday we're definitely going to interrogate him. Geepee discussion = Geepee interrogation! Timzzzz and chewwzzz! HAHAHA okay inside joke. :D I'm loving geepee a lot now. I've got a funny class, a super nice to bully teacher and entertaining classmates to make lessons a bit more bearable! (:



& did i mention how much i LOVEEEE stardust!!!! :D :D :D
I love Tristan & Yvaine & the funny pirates & the thrill of watching the evil prince and witch hunting down Yvaine for her heart! HAHA damn cool! I really love fantasies, happy endings & forever afters. Okay I know I'm lagging but I was glad I took time off to watch it this week(: OKAY BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK, jiayou everybody! We're another week closer to prelims, five weeks to be specific! :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x