<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttp://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 01, 2008,9:31 AM
-

It's the holidays!
Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILING (aka shaling!) :D
I missed church today and a super good opportunity of meeting up with the cell and yongkwaihoong (i haven't seen you for so long la!).
I had a super longggg lunch appointment with my relatives. I love gatherings though & the food!
I completed gossip girl season one over the weekends (accomplishment! clap clap!). It rocks my world! Can't wait for next fall.
My seniors came back last week (yuting&kahyan) & I'm happy seeing them both! Made my day.
I met crazy little cheryl during geepee tuition! :D The world is so small, firstly claire then cheryl. More more more I hope.
I hope mel's competition went fine. BEST DEFENDER, JIAYOU!
I hope we can all find a time for consolidation-cum-outing at terminal three with miss lim.
I had an eye opening experience making bears! (HAHA, right duqian?) They even had birth certs, omt!
I met that cool dizi person (I shall tell stella about it) and surprisingly she still recognises me. Yay. Means I don't have a forgetable look. HAHAHA.
I had a dvd marathon with my bro on sat night. So now we need more dvds to kill time.
I finally started on chemical periodicity which totally gave me a mega huge headache & it killed millions of my brain cells. No stamina to study already, helpppp!!!
Dad bought me an atlas from popular because I am a lousy daughter who doesn't know the capital of amsterdam is the netherlands! He has been quizzing me recently, I feel so stress! (No lah, not stress actually!) GENERAL KNOWLEDGE LEH!!!
I have horrible chinese handwriting. (I copied the edited parts of the script because my printer is down).
I can't go for cluster camp (mummy doesn't allow, boohoo):) So sad. Wan-mei have fun alrights(:
I get stress easily these days, I hope my wifey makes me feel better on wed! ME LOVE MY WIFEY! :D :D :D I haven't seen you for so long lah!!
I have to stop feeling like that i.e. sick. I shall go to sleep now.




















1. Kahyan's masterpiece
2. Bro & I at the spa area with a stupid retarded sign.
3. I still miss bali ):




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x