<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttp://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 27, 2008,7:19 AM
-

I miss bali ): I miss waking up just to see breathtaking views of nature (my wonderful papa's Creation) by the beach! I'm so amazed by the work of God's hands. In a matter of days, He created the universe, all the microorganisms, mechanisms in our bodies, how they work, every single minute detail, He took care of it all. Sometimes I just get so speechless by what God has done! & I thank God for the safe & super funnnnn trip! (: I've got a great family, I know. You're blessed, Audrey.



Bali was a great getaway from the hectic life that I'm been living for the past months. This term, I can't really recall what I did, apart from mugging & sleeping late & listening to music (i love music! thank God for music!) & meeting up with friends (mel, nina, sijia! haha study partners!) to mug together at really weird, mhmm, far, & cool places. HAHAHA. Me love the airport terminal three (but it's really far. sijia and I almost travelled the entire singapore just to get home) & novena! (: Let's meet up more often. Anyway.. back to Bali. I completed one of the most fabulous books everrrrr (from the author of PS. I Love You)! I read "where rainbows end". It's very nice!! HAHA, you all know I hate reading lah. So if I say the book is good, it really is. Me love Rosie Dunne & Alex Steward & Katie & Toby & Josh & Ruby.. !!! :D :D :D Audrey is a nerd. Kidding, okay I shall upload bali pics next time.
Lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO NANDAR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBA!
My two secthree sitting partners! (: I miss sec sch life a lot. ANYWAY, as I've mentioned in my msges, HURRY GET MARRIED! hahahaha.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x