<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttp://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 01, 2008,8:13 AM
-

Love-Hate Relationship

I realised I haven't been saying "I LOVE NJCO!" a lot these days, or rather, this year. I feel so miserable going for cca at times, and I feel extremely bad seeing the sian faces of the people in my section. I feel so mean asking them to come down for practices when we're like aiming practicing for nothing. No motivation. No spirit. No music. I still remember last year we mentioned about being gan dong by our own music. It's really crap now. Co is no longer heart and soul. Maybe it's because it isn't a syf year. Maybe. Maybe. I don't know. Maybe it's just us lah. Or maybe I'm just thinking a tad too much now. Or maybe it's because I feel lousy, whatever. So byebye concert, and hello to boring co life.


God please help!


The only thing that makes me happy is.. COUNCIL ELECTIONS TMRW!!! Which equals to my slack day :D It's only tues but my stress level is to the max already, esp today! It's my ALL tutorial day, plus pe and to make things worse, bio test was totally rubbish. one and a half hours was way too much time okay. I finished it in like 50mins and had to kill time HAHA because I don't know how to do almost everything lah. I've discovered a new talent of mine! To be able to crap out facts like nobody's business. Anyway Sherman's answer was really funny!! Cip tmrw too which is totally fun(:


HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!


I lost my super soft texture pe shirt today ): I put it under the desk in the hall during maths lecture and now it's missing in action. I feel weird without my phone, HAHA DUDU RETURN ME! :D


I'm going to upload stnicks fiesta pics plus the pics taken with my favourite pple:D
Fiesta & dinner with clickfive was the best thing that happened so far! I really laughed a lot a lot a lot until my stomach hurt so much! BIMBO CHEER & NURSERY RHYMES!! xD I love my friends & I miss secondary school life! I want to buy poptarts next time we go serangoon! :D Another good thing that happened was that my bro downloaded the entire faber drive cd for me & transfered to my ipod. YAYYE! Brothers can be so nice sometimes. (pics soon!! sushi buffet soon too!!!) :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x