<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttp://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 21, 2008,8:23 AM
-

HELLO! (: I'm alive! Haha, I know I haven't been blogging but ever since cny holidays ended, life has been hectic. Very very hectic. Thou shalt summarise okay..


CELLOBASS IS LOVE!!! Posting results were out this week and sadly our juniors had to leave us but thank God patrick & lichen made it through. I was jumping for joy when patrick told me he made it through, & lichen's case was totally classic (i quote sue anne). So much tears & joy in a day.


Photo taken on tues @ woodlands, cip performance. It was fun I must say. Even though the preparation part sucks a lot a lot, okayyy I admit, I was stress. Thanks Chong Kahyan! I really need an outlet to whineee & you totally made me laugh out loud when i told you about the joson-yunhao-patrick thing! Your laughter is so contagious! Sometimes I wonder why my mood fluctuates so quickly.. for instance, that day.. I was super high till something happened, then I was totally quiet for quite some time, then when I got home my parents were so super sweet to me, then the next moment I started blasting my bro off for annoying me with his P&C questions.. Haha, you get the idea? Nvmd. Big girls don't cry. I won't let the magpies feed on my sorrow.


I love my juniors!! I really really think we bonded quite a lot during the entire cip preparation, it's like, I'm seeing them almost every day, reminds me of intensive pracs for syf (: Ahhhhh cip was really memorable, even though miss chong kept making me tense & stress & nervous & everything bad. I couldn't even enjoy my orange bowl (thanks hui chi!!!). The makeup part was funny too, I forced shenghui to go to the toilet with me, hahaha, we look like horrible pigs! Kap after that and I got home at 12am. Wowww! But it was funnn okay!! <3



CHINGAYYY :D It was alright, especially the second day. Super thankful that danhong, dongxin, shanly & shangfei's group was next to mine so I was crapping with them. HELLO, eric is so much cooler okay & my GIC is so doesn't look like chen yi ru please!!! More like zach lim. I really enjoyed the second day with jessmine, hui fen (who has an identical twin hui fang & they kept confusing me! haha) & dionne! (: Really nice to have them in my group, because they're the only un-dao ones! Haha. My sector was blasting super loud music, my ears were dyingggg but those music played, were good music, so it's okay! :D Oh yah, I think I enjoyed the last part where Duqian came over to my side & did the byebye thing with me. We were doing the cellobass byebye style lah & some other stupid stuffs too like "boy boy! byebye!". Spastic can?! But cool!!! Some pple came over to take photo with us too & even high fived us! :D


Really enjoyed this experience with duqian, stela & sijia (twinnie! I haven't uploaded the pic I took with you). I tell you, it was soooo horrible handling the crowd!! & I saw the worse side of singaporeans too. Hahaha but some weirdos were really funny lah. Esp the guy who climbed the tree and I had to tell him to come down but he refused. I think I was quite lucky, stella's one was the worse I think. Mine no kick lah, hahaha. I was running with Duqian & me, being so blind, failed to see the barricade & I tripped over & knocked my arm & knees. Super painful can! Haha, & I fell right in front of shangfei, danhong, shanly. Embarrassing! Haha :D & I really love those big balloons.

Presenting cc21 :D My group mates are quite nice, and I made new friends too!!! 3 of them! :D I wouldn't have survived without them. & thanks a lot for helping me during the first night when I kept whining because it was ridiculous to be at our barricade when there wasn't any crowd at all. Thanks for sharing sweets too, & toilet breaks at the art house :D I waved at the president too! OMT!!! He's so coolxzx. Haha sijia, stella & I chiong-ed for the last train for both nights. So, not, funny, loh. But really really thank God we managed to catch them in time! :D & did I MET SHUYU!!!!!!!! :D I was super super happy to see her! :D :D :D


ROAD RUN TMRW!!! :D
VDAY WAS SUPER DUPER FUN TOO! Friends, thanks for the flowers, hand made gifts, chocs, letter, brownie etcetc, i feel so loved! APPRECIATED (:





Audrey chong,
time to stay strong,
big girls don't cry.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x