<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttp://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 12, 2008,11:47 PM
-

Highlights of week two :D















# I crashed nyjc on tuesday :D To give stellachua a surprise birthday visit of course, because we didn't have time to go out with her due to sectionals at 5pm (which I mistook for 5.30pm, HEH).
# I met my all time favourite teacher miss tan !!! :D LOOK AT HER NEW HAIRSTYLE!!! Very cool, okay lah it's about the same but it's A TEENY WEENY BIT different if you look closely!
# Miss tan is still as funny as ever & the phonecall kinda stunned her when I said I was duqian. Hahaha I seriously miss misstan!!! Anyway, I'm glad she's doing fine in ny!
# I met my two buddies too! Vien & Kwai, YAYY it was superbly good seeing them!! It's kinda cool to crash ny & I don't feel that weird actually!!! :D Thankyou you two for meeting me, even if it's only for five mins or so. Nevertheless, I was very happy!
# We saw kenneth too! HAHAHA, sry lala, did we shout too loudly? You've got good taste, although aaron's better! :p



















# HAPPY EIGHTEEN STELLA! :D We love youuuu yes! Hope we managed to really surprise you! Because I thought my sms kinda blew up the entire thing! Haha, me posing as Sijia. Super random I know. Big hug anyway hao peng you!















# Cellobass seniors came back too, on wednesday, which made Dudu cry immediately! Six out of Seven came back you know! BEAT THAT! :D Meimei you were missed!!!
# So this is my silly cum adorable senior, LITTLE MISS SMALLEY- leony goh! :D Haha, we love youuuu leonyyy & I really think you cannot lie over the phone! I knew you were coming back! :D YAYYYY.

# Presenting Yuting!!! :D Haha, my super nice senior too!!! Anyway I'm very happy when they said they wanna go msia with us! Seriously! If our seniors join us, I'm definitely 101% going to have a blast!!!

# My SPASTIC Twin! :D Haha, poor thing, she's working at a hospital, but thankyou anyway for buying the chocs & going "Yo man!" & "How are you man!". Hahaha, it cracked me up & I really miss the good old days.

# SISSYPOK you toot! :D Haha, same old picklesheng poseeee (: LOVE!
# Anyway, our group photo isn't up yet, becos chongkahyan is slow when it comes to uploading pics, so we don't have our cellobass group photo! We took quite a number of photos & the process was very funny!
# Dinner @ currywok as usual :D But lots of seniors came back so currywok was infested with njco pple :D Cool! & Dudu claims that the uncle looks like mrlee, HAHA -.-
# Sissy & I had to share our meals with lerxian (who claims that his girlfriend is very hot), & sissy's all time crush mr zhiwen (haha no lah kidding! don't take it too serious). But it was good & at moments I really wanted to burst out laughing at whatever they say.
# Okay, we are kinda spastic! But i still like it :D
# So... ding jie, xiaomin, leona, yuting, kahyan, kaihui, THANKYOUUUU FOR MAKING MY DAY!! I'm serious!!! Practices have been awfully weird without you guys around & mr lee was being horrible on tue during sectionals! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile, have fun working okay! (: Don't dread work!
# Diva chai the OGL!!!! :D How cool is that!!!!!
# I crashed dance party on friday with chongkahyan & we had a lot a lot a lot of fun! It was super duper high in the hall, with all the lights, music & mass dance! :D
# We did a lot of spastic moves even though we looked totally stupid but we didn't really bother, anyway no one can really tell it's us lah! Haha & kahyan was so shocked when a certain someone stood behind her & we ended up following him ard & lost track of him after some time. Then I spotted my eyecandy too, (kahyan says he's not good-looking & totally poser-ish, ugh!) & we ended up stalking him too! Okay, funny experience!
# We randomly got hold of certain pple's shoulder & did that chain thingy & random pple got hold of us too.
# We tried to blend in with those pple standing in circles dancing & attempted dancing behind them, HAHA! Was extremely diu lian!
# Summer nights makes us highhhhh! :D Cos it's a super cute song!
# THANKS SIS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME!!! :D Hope you had a great time too!
MORE RANDOM STUFFS:
1. I miss my brother ): ):
2. I miss my dad ):
3. My twinnie came over to my hse & we did maths (:
4. God touched me again today, it was an awesome experience, I don't know how to explain it but it made me tear for quite a long time, you are the best thing that has happened to me.
5. I still miss A07 & miss ang!
6. Dudu and a certain someone's bdae is coming right up, headache ah!
7. Shld I go for the nusco concert thing?
8. I miss my cellgroup
9. I've got to start liking bio before it's too late!
10. I love my feilunhai cd! :D
But I trust in your unfailing love,
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
THANK GOD IT'S MONDAY TOMORROW! :D
To those working, enjoy work,
To those schooling, enjoy school,
To those having tests, may God empower you with wisdom & clarity of mind!
:D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x