<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttp://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 30, 2008,11:31 PM
-




HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA LEE! BUPOR LOVES YOU!!! A LOT, A LOT, A LOT! SLEEPYHEAD, STOP BEING SPASTIC!
I know I haven't been updating, haha but that's because j2 life is really so happening man! In a good way lah, positive stress is okay, it keeps me going I think. Short recap:
1. Nina's bday surprise on monday, that smart girl actually knew we were planning smthg since mrng assembly, eh sry lah, my acting cmi! But it was really funnn planning bday surprises & mr tiew is so nice too! He cooperated & wrote super lame-o stuffs on nina's card! Glad you loved what we did for you yo!
2. My twin was absent for two whole days but thank goodness co kept me going, going, going. Tue: We had dry run in the hall & a super duper huge sorry to all those I caused trouble to, or didn't wanna cooperate with, or for pissing you off because of my @#$^&*^$$%^&%^*!!! SORRY K! Then my WONDERFUL SENIORS came back, giving us a surprise visit!!! TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!! My mood went up up up!!! :D Can you believe it, seeing all seven of your seniors walking back into the njc compound, it feels like the good old times. I MISS SO SO MUCH. Had a superbly funny time at kap. I think dudu's laughter is very funny, contagious too! Esp because of the ketchup incident, her laughter was really funny. Kahyan & I gave Kaihui a scare when she came out of the toilet, so funny. Yuting's hair looks so much nicer now!! :D Really cool. Then meimei insisted that I make that picky face plus that sound which goes perfectly with that spastic :O face! Hahaha, I miss my SL!!! So much!!! Ahhhhh. Then the pour the water from cup to cup game was exciting too! Shenghui!!! PAISEH!!! I just had to kick up a big fuss over the fries thing because I think it's really traumatising but luckily dudu helped me! I REALLY SQUEEZED HER TIGHTLY, damn damn tightly (: I really laughed so hard during the forfeit, my stomach hurt so badly after that. Cellobass really made a lot of noise leh & someone shouted something I think. Opps. GROUP PHOTO :D (sissypok, upload please, THANKS!)
3. Wed: Co was funnnn to the max again. Oh yah that silly nina didn't bring shorts for training so the super nice me lent her mine & I felt damn empty below can! Hahaha, yah yah, I quote " you can feel the air going through", YES!!! :D Anyway cellobass is really nice! & Huangyin's very nice to talk to & Hao yun's really nice to, HOR DUDU! & everyone is nice to bully & entertaining, juniors included :D Dinner at poolside was amusing too! We played a lot a lot of games, which reminds me of orientation period. Black magic & all (: Patrick is really cuckoo can!!! Even at the bus stop when we were going home he still don't know how to playy lah! & that :O expression when we boarded the bus was so funny! What weird & funny juniors we have.
4. Thurs: Got a phonecall from my grandma at 3.56am this morning, thank God I heard the phone ring. My grandfather couldn't move & grandma was super worried, made me so scared oso lah then I couldn't fall back aslp after that because I overheard my dad telling my mom " The last few days I saw your dad & he wasn't looking good". Now he's hopsitalised & I don't know what happened. God please bless him!!!! On the brighter side, sch's been treating me fine, i actually passed my first ever chem test!! With a pretty decent grade too! ahhh (:




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x